this script is now available as part of TinyFixes for maya 1.5 you can download it from store
- My Friend Jaber asked me for this script
- i made the first tests it looks good
- made more presets for different shapes
- you can select edge loops, part of loop, or some randome eges from different parts and it will work just fine
- oh My God! if i scale the object the effect will get very small and if i make it small it will get too big and edges go inside each other .
- ok found a way to make it less obvious its still changing but very little.
- now if you rotate it the effect will disapear !!!
- completely rewriten the script
- now it will use bridge to add curve control
- cons: it will only work on edge loops, it may make some wierd shapes on edges with angles